Pontiac - Race The next Level

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2010, 10:37 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gach View Post
Jack...lets see if you want to call me a lair to my face...you guys have spent the last ten years trying to convince people that I'm a lair...all with innuendo. That's the game. It's the same groupe of guys every single time.
You need to learn to quote me not yourself? Your computer skills are as bad as your spelling.

I have no problem saying anything to anyone to there face as I do over the internet, even an old crusty fart knocker like you

7.940@170.84. 3460#s
Old 11-15-2010, 10:39 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaktopr View Post
Better rephrase that to 3360 right after the run. He may put blocks in the car and weigh it before he races just to collect your 50$
All cars are weighed after a pass, just as in the pro classes.

7.940@170.84. 3460#s
Old 11-15-2010, 10:41 PM
Senior Chief

Hell I must now be friends with Baker, Ken, Lil Jack, **** I only met these guys at norwalk twice. So I must be one of there posses. Just run the fing # to back your sh!t up thats all they have asked for 5 years that I have been reading about your so called run. You would think that you would have a camera going when you run a new combo. **** I had one going every time I was at the track and have my FASTEST pass on there. So just pull your tail out of you a@@ and run the darn car. 283 post and he is still crying.

Thanks Mike

Old 11-15-2010, 10:55 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiL Jack View Post
All cars are weighed after a pass, just as in the pro classes.
Jack, we are talking about Gach here....think about it......twist anything to get his way.

Old 11-15-2010, 11:01 PM

I could offer $50 to show up too, but I don't think that will happen either.

Old 11-15-2010, 11:08 PM
Ultimate Warrior

This chit will never happen.

Can we ban gooch instead?

7.940@170.84. 3460#s
Old 11-15-2010, 11:26 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I am part of the posse and I have not met anyone.

Damn this posse is big. It stretches from FL to MD to WA to CA. It is amazing how many people are willing to put up money to shut someone up.

Robert

Old 11-15-2010, 11:30 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Like a rumor raging through the halls of a high school, accusations only. Opinion is analyzing the facts to form a certain perspective. Bias is manipulating the facts so that they paint a certain picture. The most single-minded can take everything and make it mean anything.

There is little need for evidence, or even truth, in this society. Debate and discussion has become argument. A man merely needs speak loudest to get his point across. He then only needs to repeat his point again and again for unfounded opinion to become unchallenged fact.

Pessimism is rampant. It is becoming too common to assume the worst, shoot first, and ask questions later.

No need for consistency. No need for evidence. No need for truth. There is just pessimism, fueled by skepticism. Assume the worst. Those assumptions become accusations, sung loud, sung again and again, refrains that are repeated until they are all that is remembered.

Old 11-15-2010, 11:36 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by quick67bird View Post
I am part of the posse and I have not met anyone.

Damn this posse is big. It stretches from FL to MD to WA to CA. It is amazing how many people are willing to put up money to shut someone up.

Robert
Total bull chit...I've had disputes with every single one of you...on my site, and a good number of you are ban...because I wouldn't allow you to get away with exactly what's going on in this thread. So your pissed and this is the results. Get even like little kids. Make up as much chit as you possible can. That's what this is all about..nothing else. Seems like this little posses are the only ones that have a problem with me...out of 200-300 that vist PZ each day.

Last edited by Gach; 11-15-2010 at 11:42 PM.
Old 11-15-2010, 11:49 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Gach,

I could care less about your tumbleweed board. I have had no disputes with you till I got tired of hearing your BS. Show one dispute with you on your board. Or will you have to lie more to show them. I don't make sh!t up and you know I have no problem flying thousands of miles to back up my talk.

Robert

Old 11-15-2010, 11:55 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Gach,

I could care less about your tumbleweed board. I have had no disputes with you till I got tired of hearing your BS. Show one dispute with you on your board. Or will you have to lie more to show them. I don't make sh!t up and you know I have no problem flying thousands of miles to back up my talk.

Robert
Your ban...from PZ...and your pissed about that, and you know why your ban.
People don't like it because I tell it like it is...to them it's called lie's...what the hell they have to say some thing in their own defence...that's just as good as any.

By the way...since I got rid of the posses...PZ has grown and I get compliments all the time...saying it was the smartest move I every made.

Old 11-16-2010, 12:00 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Gach,

Robert
Here's your tumbleweed board...that's today.

Currently Active Users: 515 (67 members and 448 guests)

Old 11-16-2010, 12:07 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
People don't like it because I tell it like it is...to them it's called lie's...what the hell they have to say some thing in their own defence...that's just as good as any.

By the way...since I got rid of the posses...PZ has grown and I get compliments all the time...saying it was the smartest move I every made.
You are delusional as well as being a dim-wit. Your tumble weed board went from 2 to 3 pages of newposts to the threads to 14updated posts as of tonight at 8:10 P.M. Pacific time. If I wanted to post on your board I would at will and you could not stop me, but I don't and the only reason I went there tonight was to get a fact on updated threads.

Robert

Old 11-16-2010, 12:11 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Wow all those people and only 14 updated threads. Lets see PY has less than 1/3 of those people viewing and 279 updated threads. More failures by the Gooch.

Robert

Old 11-16-2010, 12:11 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Poser

7.940@170.84. 3460#s
Old 11-16-2010, 12:13 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:

PZ blows, nobody is on that board except for you and a few cv1 nutswingers.

7.940@170.84. 3460#s
Old 11-16-2010, 12:16 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Better be careful Jack or he will say you won't say that to his face. I thought Gach specifically said he would not be back without a date. Another Lie. Hell I wonder if he ever says anything that is true. In his old age he likes to remember the past as he wished it was.

Robert

Old 11-16-2010, 12:36 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiL Jack View Post
PZ blows, nobody is on that board except for you and a few cv1 nutswingers.
That's right Jack...and your ban from PZ..that's why your here slamming me.
Currently Active Users: 515 (67 members and 448 guests) I wouldn't exactly call that dead..maybe to you coz your ban from PZ...just like most in this thread.

Old 11-16-2010, 12:38 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
You are delusional as well as being a dim-wit. Your tumble weed board went from 2 to 3 pages of newposts to the threads to 14updated posts as of tonight at 8:10 P.M. Pacific time. If I wanted to post on your board I would at will and you could not stop me, but I don't and the only reason I went there tonight was to get a fact on updated threads.

Robert
LOL...you can't post your BAN!...LOL

Old 11-16-2010, 12:43 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Like a rumor raging through the halls of a high school, accusations only. Opinion is analyzing the facts to form a certain perspective. Bias is manipulating the facts so that they paint a certain picture. The most single-minded can take everything and make it mean anything.

There is little need for evidence, or even truth, in this society. Debate and discussion has become argument. A man merely needs speak loudest to get his point across. He then only needs to repeat his point again and again for unfounded opinion to become unchallenged fact.

Pessimism is rampant. It is becoming too common to assume the worst, shoot first, and ask questions later.

No need for consistency. No need for evidence. No need for truth. There is just pessimism, fueled by skepticism. Assume the worst. Those assumptions become accusations, sung loud, sung again and again, refrains that are repeated until they are all that is remembered.

I never knew you were such a boxing fan.

ps. If you are going to quote someone you should give them credit for it at the end.
http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=27651

Spotts Built 484" IA2, Highports, EFI Northwind
Terminator X sequential EFI fabrication and suspension by
https://www.funkhouserracecars.com/
Closed Thread