Missing Pontiacs, Parts or Trailers Include lost or stolen items here

Old 08-02-2010, 04:23 PM

Send a message via AIM to Cartman TD
Default 79 Trans Am Stolen In MD

I sold a 79 Trans Am to a kid in Maryland about a year ago. I let him take the car, but i have the title and a set of keys for it still. He still owes me money for the car and i cannot find him. I was wondering if anyone on the board has come across this car? The VIN is 2W87W9L111300. It could be anywhere in Maryland or Pennsylvania, he has relatives there. The car was last titled in Texas. When i get home i will try and find the pictures of the car when it left my posession. Any help will be greatly appreciated, reward is a case of beer!!! lol Sorry its all i can afford.

Thanks
Tom

Old 08-03-2010, 08:59 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Cool You might...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman TD View Post
I sold a 79 Trans Am to a kid in Maryland about a year ago. I let him take the car, but i have the title and a set of keys for it still. He still owes me money for the car and i cannot find him. I was wondering if anyone on the board has come across this car? The VIN is 2W87W9L111300. It could be anywhere in Maryland or Pennsylvania, he has relatives there. The car was last titled in Texas. When i get home i will try and find the pictures of the car when it left my posession. Any help will be greatly appreciated, reward is a case of beer!!! lol Sorry its all i can afford.

Thanks
Tom
want to keep the beer for yourself. I doubt that the car is coming back home. Sorry...just my take on the matter. You are obviously dealing wit ha dishonest person which rarely ends well. Good luck and by all means you are doing the right thing by sharing the info on these boards.

"Gas is STILL your cheapest thrill!"

Your opinion of me is none of my business.
Old 08-03-2010, 01:13 PM
Ultimate Warrior

do you remeber his name and where is he from.let me see some pics of the car and the name and ill see what i can dig up from my end

Old 08-03-2010, 02:44 PM
Ultimate Warrior

He might have relatives PA but he could also be in Delaware too.... passing thru or otherwise.

Will keep a lookout for the car once you post photos. Any chance you have a photo of him too, addresses or anything else that will help? If we find the car and him, how do you want him.... ?

Gary
Get in, ShuT Up, Hang On!
Member of the Baltimore Built Brotherhood
MY GTO built 4th Week of March 1966
"Crusin' Is Not A Crime"
Keep yer stick on the ice.
Old 08-09-2010, 07:01 PM
62Lemans

If we find the car and him, how do you want him.... ?

Sunny side up or down????

Yes post pics. Will watch the cruises in my area.....

Old 08-10-2010, 01:29 AM

How and why did you let him take the car without giving you money first??

Old 08-10-2010, 09:07 PM

Send a message via AIM to Cartman TD

Sorry i havent posted anything about this on here lately. I cannot find the pictures of the car. They were on my old computer and i havent been able to get to my uncles house to pull them out of it.
The kids name was Matt, he is a goofy looking kid with red hair.
The car was black, with lower quarter rot. The trunk lid was a primer, the pass. side fender was dark brown, and the drivers side was gold. The black paint had been waxed down to the primer on the roof and the top of the quarters. The guy who had it before the guy i got it from had it since it was new and waxed it every weekend, and waxed the paint clean off of it. The primer had a nice shine to it though! The under hood had been semi-restored (it was blasted, painted and new poly bushings installed). It was a 301 automatic car. It had tan interior with a crack free dash, and the tic-toc tach still worked!!!!
The reason i let the car go without all the money in hand was because he used to work next door to where i did, and i saw him everyday. Then he got fired and i havent seen him since. Plus i had zoning on my arse about having the car untagged in my driveway, so i had to get it moving.