Exhaust TECH Mufflers, Headers and Pipes Issues

Old 06-30-2010, 08:55 PM

Post 5 things i need for my lemans

1. Car Alarm
2. Deadman switch
3. Extra hood lock (a lock that you have to unlock in addition to the pull on the inside. to keep people out of my engine)
4. Running light kill switch (kills break lights,all running lights and headlights)
5. Black paint

any good ideas to get them cheap?(or to add to it)
Thanks for any and all input

Where I come from isn't all that great.My automobile is a Pontiac. My fashion sense is a little wack. And my friends are just as greedy as me.

1974 Lemans: my Daily Driver
Old 06-30-2010, 10:34 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

I don't think you'll find those things in the exhaust tech section of the forum. Try to post in the proper sections. It helps keep things tidy and easy to find for people in the future.

1. Car Alarm--You can find at pretty much any auto boutique like place

2. Deadman switch--You can get a switch at any auto parts store and wire it up yourself

3. Extra hood lock (a lock that you have to unlock in addition to the pull on the inside. to keep people out of my engine)-- Use a chain and padlock and hook it up to the underside of your hood.

4. Running light kill switch (kills break lights,all running lights and headlights)--probably not the safest thing to do but again you'll need to get a switch at any auto parts store and wire it up yourself

5. Black paint--Rattle can or paint to be mixed for a spray gun? Rattle can paint can be found at the auto parts store, although you may be too young to buy it without an adult.