Old 12-08-2009, 02:15 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Default NOS 69 rocker panel moldings

I have a pair of NOS 69 Firebird rocker panel moldings. I bought these on ebay about 7 years ago. They were advertised as 68 moldings, but were actually 69 and they are true NOS. The wrappings are deteriorated into just pieces, but they have been wrapped in tissue paper and stored in a PVC tube so they are not scratched or dented in any way. I'm selling them for what I have into them, which is $350. They do not include the mounting hardware. I'll also consider trades for 69 GTO stuff like a dash pad, etc. I might trade for something for a 68 Firebird also, but there is very little I need for that car, unless you have the ramair underhood pieces you want to swap. PM me if interested and I can send photos.

Thanks
Joe