Old 08-20-2008, 10:40 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Send a message via MSN to fast72lemans
Default Thanks oakster.....

Now that I have read your post about the D98 stripe, I find myself wanting to put the stripes on. Check out the picture and let me know what you think, I am taking the indian graphics off the hood and would like something to spice it up. I'm thinking the black GT sword stripe would look right on the car.

Mark

Old 02-17-2009, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast72lemans View Post
Now that I have read your post about the D98 stripe, I find myself wanting to put the stripes on. Check out the picture and let me know what you think, I am taking the indian graphics off the hood and would like something to spice it up. I'm thinking the black GT sword stripe would look right on the car.

Mark

Mark,

Sorry but I just saw this thread. My 72 is almost done w/the body shop. The car has been sprayed and it is being reassembled.

I'm going white w/the black stripes. I'm doing the 9 line version vs the solid b/c that is how my car came from the factory.

You could go either white or black w/your car.

Let us know if you did the stripes and post some pics.

Oakster