Old 04-29-2008, 09:29 PM

Default 1st design Hurst Hatch T-Top end seals

I need just the outer end seals that go on the T-Top, where the door glass meets the T-Top.
I made the mistake of installing my new ones a year ago, and I'm just now getting the car to the glass/body shop to have the rest of the seals installed on the car.
Now the new reproduction seals are pushing the door glass outward (at the A&B Pillars), leaving a gap between the door glass & T-Top edge seal.
The seals I installed last year from the kit, has a permanent indention from where the door glass used to push into it, leaving a gap.
I have been trying to find a vendor of these seals to sell me just those T-Top edge seals, but, they all want to sell the entire kit to me again.
Seems I'm not the only one who wants just those edge seals, as I remember reading similar posts before.
So, if anybody happens to find a vendor who is willing to sell just those seals, PLEASE reply.
Thanks.

'03 VTX-1800c