Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-27-2008, 06:02 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Hi,
Thanks for the quick responses. I had to go to the grocery store and while there I bought a can of Prestone Interior cleaner, the spray can with the red plastic brush top. I used that and mine cleaned up pretty good. Also cleaned the straps on my seat belts.
They look almost new. One problem, I forgot to write down which one go on which side. I have two different kinds, one marked 4 C 68 and the other 4 E 68. Do a pair of the same ones go on each sides or one of each on each side. Should one be outboard and the other toward the carpet?
Do the labels face outboard or toward the carpet?
Next weekend I hope to get the headliner installed. I got it from http://www.smsautofabrics.com based on a recommendation on this forum.
The company sent me both a carpet sample and a headliner sample after I sent them an e-mail. Both were perfect matches to the originals. I called and did a phone order. smsautofabrics uses accmat for their carpet orders.
Mike