Exhaust TECH Mufflers, Headers and Pipes Issues

Old 01-25-2007, 12:58 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I have Doug's Headers on my '65 GTO with round port heads. I use either the Delco PF58 or Wix 51522....all without problems. My adapter is a 90 degrees

Due to the current economic conditions...the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.

Meet you at the finish line.....don't be late!
Old 01-25-2007, 04:05 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Hot Rod Mag, March issue has a small article on Doug's headers.

Old 01-29-2007, 09:57 PM

I'm running Hooker Super Comps, no issues with the filter, the cross member or steering box. Driver's side hangs lower than I would like. I had heard about the filter being an issue with the Dougs Headers, so I figured I'd run the Super Comps and stay away from speed bumps.

Old 02-15-2007, 02:31 PM
Suspended

Did you read the bit about the pos Pypes system? The lousy fitment has been a nobrainer to me for a long time. The only fair fit has been done with fairly extensive modification, and if you have to modify to the extent, you might as well buy a handfull of bends from Jegs and make your own.

Doug headers seem to be just as big of a pos as the Pypes system. How much money or what type of discount are these companies giving the "private" endorsers of these products?