Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Old 01-21-2007, 11:48 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by 428PHIL
Am not upset if it hasn't shipped, all I've been trying to do is get infromation on when it will ship. As of today no one will even tell me the status. I know it will take a few days after it's shipped, I'd just like to get confirmation on the status.

I'm confused. What has Paypal got to do with the company you bought the stuff from and shipping?

Old 01-21-2007, 11:52 AM
Ultimate Warrior

FYI: I've been using PayPal for around 4 years now. Never had an issue with them.

www.musclecarsgalore.com
www.nikivee.com
[www.reverbnation.com/nikivee

1967 Pontiac GTO
1967 Pontiac Grand Prix
1972 Pontiac Lemans Sport Convertible
2015 Dodge Challenger ScatPack 392, 6 speed
2017 Ford Explorer AWD
Old 01-21-2007, 12:43 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by PONTIAC DUDE
I'm confused. What has Paypal got to do with the company you bought the stuff from and shipping?
Look at my original post above and post #8 they will answer your question.

Old 01-21-2007, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 428PHIL
DScruggs, don't want to get into a pissing match, but I didn't agree to PayPal rules. I never signed up with PayPal. The only thing I did was give them my credit card number to receive monies to pay the seller. This money has already been removed from my Mastercard account. I will go back to Mastercard and file a dispute with them, and get my money back if the item doesn't show up next week. And I still think they act as an agent.
No interest in a pissing match either but you can't use PayPal unless you have an account and User ID. You can't have an account and User ID without agreeing to the rules. Just can't happen. Absolutely DID NOT happen. You may not have read them but when you clicked to create the account you agreed to them.

Secondly your problem is not with the method of payment but with the seller. I hope you get your issue resolved.

Good Luck.

Old 01-21-2007, 05:48 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DScruggs
No interest in a pissing match either but you can't use PayPal unless you have an account and User ID. You can't have an account and User ID without agreeing to the rules. Just can't happen. Absolutely DID NOT happen. You may not have read them but when you clicked to create the account you agreed to them.

Secondly your problem is not with the method of payment but with the seller. I hope you get your issue resolved.

Good Luck.
You maybe right that I created an account and didn't know it. I have tried again to go back to the seller and hope for some kind of response, (info on shipping) that I asked for, or at least a go sh@t in your hat. I'll let you all know what happens, but I do know I'll never use PayPal again