Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2007, 10:31 AM
Ultimate Warrior

i moved from gambrills to middle river last april brain and sandman.i just thought that i switched all my location stuff from when i moved i just relized that i didnt don it on a couple of things

Old 01-03-2007, 11:23 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say something that may make me very unpopular:

You have the man's money. There is no deal any more. Send it back to him immediately. In the context of a business deal, no one cares what your personal issues are and holding his money because he's pestering you for it is both childish and unprofessional. How long does it take to get a money order and put it in the mail? If you have time to post here, you have time to do that.
I am not here for popularity either....you have the man's money...and that is important to him on the same par as your personal issues. Quickest way to fix a headache is cut off the head...just send it and shut him up.

Old 01-03-2007, 11:30 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by 26667
If I had 3000 plus out there, I would be pretty nervous, and anxious to get it back. The last thing I would do is sit back and wait silently!

48 hrs wait for each call/email?? Not!!
This is complete bull**** as I read this I get madder....Man if some punk told this to me I wouldn't need a bat to kick his door down....

Old 01-03-2007, 12:42 PM
Suspended

i would start to call his wifes house repeatedly at 3am,, put all the pressure on his family. i would stop at no cost at this point. he would pay in one form or another.

go online and pay 40 bucks for a background check, find out where him and his wife work, start calling that number. start calling all relatives.

im a prick, i have destroyed marriages to get my money back from people, thats what i would do,, start calling the wife or his mother and be very rude.

Old 01-03-2007, 02:38 PM
Ultimate Warrior

An amazing thread. For the kind of money involved here, I'd make a trip. What a prick.........

frittering and wasting the hours in an off hand way....

1969 GTO, 455ci, 230/236 Pontiac Dude's "Butcher Special" Comp hyd roller cam with Crower HIPPO solid roller lifters, Q-jet, Edelbrock P4B-QJ, Doug's headers, ported 6X-8 (97cc) heads, TKO600, 3.73 geared Eaton Tru-Trac 8.5", hydroboost, rear disc brakes......and my greatest mechanical feat....a new heater core.
Old 01-03-2007, 03:17 PM
Senior Chief

Bummer, I thought by the time I got to page eight there would be a happy ending.

Old 01-03-2007, 05:17 PM

Please post this douche bag's name, email address and ebay address so that no one makes the mistake of doing business with this person.

1968 Lemans
1987 Buick Turbo T
Old 01-03-2007, 05:41 PM
Senior Chief

Jstackem tell`s it like it is.

Old 01-03-2007, 06:17 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Department X
Bummer, I thought by the time I got to page eight there would be a happy ending.
I dont think he goes that way.....:D

Old 01-03-2007, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstackem
Please post this douche bag's name, email address and ebay address so that no one makes the mistake of doing business with this person.

Pontiacmuscle
Ultimate Warrior

Old 01-03-2007, 08:31 PM
Senior Chief

There are unethical people in every state and on every web site. Please dont turn this into some stupid finger pointing, name calling match that has nothing to do with the original post. OK, group hug!

Old 01-03-2007, 08:59 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I did not mean to insult any Floridians hey most of them are former New Yorkers anyway.

1931 Pontiac 5 window coupe OHC6 powered
2015 GMC Yukon SLT
Old 01-03-2007, 09:38 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Send a message via Yahoo to Pontiacmuscle

Guys; I think its understood and I know full well I did not handle this whole thing the right way. John and I have PM'd each other and come to an agreement which he has accepted I believe and providing he doesnt do anything else to make this situatioon worse; I will be sending his money back this Friday.
To answer that burning question; I may be pissed at John but I wouldnt spend a dime of his money no matter what any of you may say. All the negative comments and not one of you has ever bought a part from me.

I screwed up by not doing the right thing at the right time but I can and will fix this if allowed to.

Old 01-03-2007, 09:42 PM
Ultimate Warrior

UH josh how about the gville convert deal from early last year. I even was on your side untill some of the details came out. Anyone else want to chime in

1931 Pontiac 5 window coupe OHC6 powered
2015 GMC Yukon SLT
Old 01-03-2007, 09:58 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pontiacmuscle
Guys; I think its understood and I know full well I did not handle this whole thing the right way. John and I have PM'd each other and come to an agreement which he has accepted I believe and providing he doesnt do anything else to make this situatioon worse; I will be sending his money back this Friday.
To answer that burning question; I may be pissed at John but I wouldnt spend a dime of his money no matter what any of you may say. All the negative comments and not one of you has ever bought a part from me.

I screwed up by not doing the right thing at the right time but I can and will fix this if allowed to.
I have another burning question!......Why are you waiting so long to refund the man's money?.....He promptly sent it to you so you should have done the same!.....How would you feel if you had to wait forever to receive your 3 grand?.....This money should have been returned the next day!:mad:

Old 01-03-2007, 10:07 PM
Ultimate Warrior

As sh!tty as all of this is, let's not ruin it for 6704gto. It sounds like there is a chance he will get his money soon, so let's see what happens. Not that the delay is justified, but I doubt if hurling more insults will make it happen any sooner.

Last edited by 400 4spd.; 01-03-2007 at 10:35 PM.
Old 01-03-2007, 10:58 PM
Ultimate Warrior

i never agreed to anything i told him i want it sent out within 24hours of jan 2 2007 that is what i told him i never agreed to anything that he said,but no fear as i spoke with some one tonight and will be in contact will the police tomorrow and have contacted the attorney general this mornign now all it is a waiting game.i dont care what any one thinks,he screwed with the wrong person and he is goin to pay for this one ,all i have to say is this aint over not even close

Old 01-03-2007, 11:46 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pontiacmuscle

Aside from your comment "providing he doesn't do anything else to make this situation worse", this is a good post in acknowledging your error and proclaiming you will make it right. You certainly put the a$$ in class however with that little comment. How could HE make it worse? You have his money, and he has no car to show for it.

Old 01-03-2007, 11:48 PM
Ultimate Warrior

6704gto, put the a hole in jail where he belongs.

Old 01-03-2007, 11:49 PM
Ultimate Warrior

hell be there soon

Closed Thread