The Body Shop TECH General questions that don't fit in any other forum

Old 12-30-2006, 02:24 PM

Default 67 headlight bezels

Hi all,
I hope everyone is enjoying a safe holiday season. I am interested in getting a better set of headlight bezels than what are on my gto right now. A fellow on e-bay is selling a set - 'houseoutnumbered' anyone know anything about him? He wants $120. Thanks.

Old 12-30-2006, 11:18 PM

check out his feedback & how mant transactions he's had. I haven't heard of him, but I've only got about 10 or so things off ebay

Old 12-31-2006, 12:06 PM
Ultimate Warrior

$120 for a good set of bezels is a bargain. The problem lies in the definition of good. Hard to tell from pictures on Ebay. Like previously noted, check feedback. The right side nos part will typically go for $100-$130. They are pretty good but not perfect. An NOS or very good left side will often sell for $200 and up. Make sure you ask questions about the quality of the parts!

Old 12-31-2006, 12:52 PM
Senior Chief

I went down this same path about a year ago. Wanted better bezels than the "OK" ones already on my car. Tried all the repops - they all had nice chrome but fit horribly. Looked on ebay time and time again. Same junk I already had.

I ended up biting the bullet and having my originals repaired and replated. Now they look perfect and fit perfectly. Cost a bit more (~600 for the pair) but in the end it was worth it.