Suspension TECH Including Brakes, Wheels and tires

Old 12-05-2006, 03:43 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Hi Me...any news on the springs?

I am getting close to yanking my axles for a brake change, and I might want to make a move on the springs.

Has anyone tried airridepro.com for any air bag suspension? I'm wondering how these would work?

Thoughts? Ken, surely you could fill a couple of pages worth here. Thanks.

Old 12-05-2006, 07:51 AM

Karch

Thats just too strainge, I was thinking last night that I should get ahold of you. The car is in boxes, I just have to roll the frame in the shop and strip the last few things off of it so I can take it to the dipper. I'm babysitting a customer on his new house this week but will probably strip it this weekend and then I can ship them to you. Pm me shipping information and I will give you a heads up when they are on their way.

Larry

Old 12-05-2006, 01:11 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I think the reason they seperate the springs charts for the 64-67 cars and the 68-72 cars is because the bottom coil end is 180 degrees off between them. See the picture of the upper spring pocket on the 67? the 68-72 upper spring pocket should be 180 degrees off where the end of the spring goes. I know this because I bought 2 set of the 5400 springs, one for a 67 and one for a 68. The 68 springs are already installed and they are indexed.