Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Old 11-24-2006, 10:15 AM
Ultimate Warrior

The best thing to do is have both companies send you a sample. It will be easy to tell who you want to buy your interior from once you have samples side by side in hand. Look for free shipping sales at one of their web pages one hadfrom time to time. And, again look at the samples. An easy call that way.

Mike

Old 11-24-2006, 12:49 PM
Senior Chief

I bought my rear set from PY and the quality isn't that great. I guess its made by PUI?? The front seats are factory covers and the rear seat looks different. The pleats are flatter,as well as the color. I wish I would have ordered front and rears just so they would match.

"It beats pickin' cotton and waitin' to be forgotten"

Old 11-24-2006, 01:17 PM
Ultimate Warrior

The Legendary covers we installed on the GeeTO Tiger have deep pleat stampings and are the nicest covers I have seen. They have a thicker backing and maintain a nicer shape than those we had on earlier.

For GTO Celebration items click the tile coaster.
Old 11-24-2006, 04:19 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

I have to agree with retrojoe and others about the pleats and color on the PUI products. I did the buckets only (black) on my '69 and while the fit is ok, the pleat depth and gloss level are very noticeably off. I would like to see what Ledgendary has if/ when anyone has pics of the new '69 covers. Thanks, Mark O.

Old 11-27-2006, 01:37 PM
Administrator

Here is a picture of the 69 seat that Legendary provides for it's dealers. PY hasn't yet seen a picture of a 69 Legendary seat installed by a customer. If anyone has done this install, post some pictures.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	69seats.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	42.3 KB
ID:	73303