Old 12-10-2005, 06:44 PM

Thumbs up 67 gto interior

hi looking for a company to supply me with a complete interior kit for 67 ,mine has benchseat front and rear , column change with air cond everything faded due to sun , looked on net but can only find kits that have bucket seat kits any help much appreciated thaks dill

Old 12-10-2005, 11:03 PM
Ultimate Warrior

A friend of mine had a notchback bench seat cover created from his original in 1985. Al Knoch Interiors http://www.alknochinteriors.com/welcome.htm was the vendor. Not sure if they still have the patterns after all of these years. Al Knoch Interiors specializes in Corvette interiors. Go to the website. There is an 800 number there. You might want to call their tech line to see if they can still create this cover.

Old 12-11-2005, 09:31 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Ames shows repro covers for the notchback bench with center armrest. Black, gold, or parchment, $319. PY (this site) shows the same colors plus blue and aqua, for $239, leading me to think they might be for non-armrest seats. You'd have to call to be certain.

Old 12-14-2005, 10:54 PM
Senior Chief

I'll be looking shortly for a parchment seat cover for a split front bench with armrest. Try PUI www.puiinteriors.com. They have a dealer search function that will tell you if there are any dealers in your area. Give them a call, their website doesn't have alot of details.

Old 12-15-2005, 06:24 PM

Smile

Thangs guys for your help sent Ed a pic at PY and hes got yhe gear in stock complete interior kit so i,ll place an order with him ,thanks Drill

Old 12-18-2005, 09:56 PM

www.legendarysupercars.com has without a doubt the best repro GTO upholstery I've seen to date. The stuff at Ames and Perfromance Years (sorry) leaves a lot to be desired in my opinion; the embossing for the pattern is extremely shallow compared to original, giving the seats a kinda wierd, worn-smooth look.

A friend of mine in the local GTO club here just received a complete parchment interior for his 67 ragtop from Legenday and all I can say is WOW...accurate to a tee, but probably twice the price of the other stuff! I believe you can get the benchseat materials from them as well. Good luck!

Old 12-19-2005, 12:42 PM
Senior Chief

Moto

I just ordered everything for my 67 seats from Legendary. I had heard similar comments to yours, so I gave them a shot. We will see once I get them if there is a difference.

Old 12-19-2005, 08:07 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Not much of a website, is there? Just a link to Ebay.

Old 12-20-2005, 02:08 AM
Senior Chief

try this link

http://www.legendaryautointeriors.com/