Pontiac - Street No question too basic here!

Old 03-24-2002, 12:33 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Is it GTOKARL that does distributor curving? At one time I remember hearing that his website(www.ponchopower.com) was being redone but everytime I check back it still is uncomplete? Does someone have his number or another highly recommend # for recurving distributors? Spring is coming so I got get moving!

Thanks!

Old 03-24-2002, 12:33 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Is it GTOKARL that does distributor curving? At one time I remember hearing that his website(www.ponchopower.com) was being redone but everytime I check back it still is uncomplete? Does someone have his number or another highly recommend # for recurving distributors? Spring is coming so I got get moving!

Thanks!

Old 03-24-2002, 03:19 AM
Senior Chief

Yes I do distributors. My website is still not done...I simply have other priorities at the moment, like finishing the new engine for my car so I can get to Tiger Run( I just finished about 20hrs of grinding on the crankshaft). And finishing the four other engines I'm building, and continuing to work on the start up of my new business, and earning money to pay the bills, and play at some of my other hobbies, and ......LOL

I believe I had to high a hopes for my website relative to the time I have available. It is flash intensive, and I keep changing my mind as to how I want it. My business is not carb or distributor related, so my Poncho website is purely for the heck of it, not for business. When I finally structure it the way I want, I believe Pontiac people will find it a good resource and a fun site to browse and visit. However, I only have a couple hours a week to work on it, and lately, not even that...and because of the sites design, it does not work well as a site in progress, I must finish the bulk of it before I upload it.

Email me direct and I will provide a phone number and price quote.

Thanks

Karl

T350 w/10" 22-2400 stall
1.71 60ft
7.48 at 94.08 1/8th
11.70 at 117.95 1/4

New Engine:
Destroked 455+.039"=448"
Running the same Grand Am 255/60/15 radials
with the same Qjet, ignition, and trans:
1.78 60ft
7.32 at 97.81 1/8th
11.22 at 121.5 1/4
Only run once, can't wait to tune on it...