Pontiac - Race The next Level

Old 05-18-2003, 09:47 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I hooked up kill switch and I have a one wire alternator that I ran the one wire to starter so it didnt have to duplicate heavy wire back to trunk. It works great but now I need the kill switch to work because of Tech. Whats the best way to run wiring to kill engine?↕

Old 05-18-2003, 09:47 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I hooked up kill switch and I have a one wire alternator that I ran the one wire to starter so it didnt have to duplicate heavy wire back to trunk. It works great but now I need the kill switch to work because of Tech. Whats the best way to run wiring to kill engine?↕

Old 05-18-2003, 10:00 PM
Ultimate Warrior

You have to run the alternator wire all the way back to the battery. You also need to wire the starter differently. The easiest way is to use a Ford type relay for the starter power. Check out the other post on this topic from a few days ago.

http://www.jimspontiac.homestead.com/Index.html

Old 05-19-2003, 09:56 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I looked at all the posts and didn't see the duplicate of mine, but now I see it. That is to weird. I read it now . Thanks.