Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Old 04-22-2002, 04:21 PM
Administrator

Here's the way we have always done returns and our customers seem to feel it is fair.

1. Full refund + shipping both ways if we "clearly" goofed.

2. Full refund without shipping if part was ok to restock and customer just didn't like the quality of the part. Most of you know that there isn't much reproduced that is perfect.

3. Restock charge if part was purchased many moons ago, was a restockable item and customer only wants a refund.

4. We don't take back parts purchased many moons ago that we no longer carry. It would be like taking a car cassette player back to Wal-Mart when all they sell is cd units now. ;)

With us there are so many different and unique circumstances. We just try to put ourselves in the customer's shoes and do what is fair. We also expect that the customer put themselves in our shoes and usually it works out.

Old 04-22-2002, 08:02 PM

thanks ccass for posting your business ethics. maybe others will get the hint.

Old 04-23-2002, 10:52 AM

OK, got full $10.00 refund from Ken. As I told him before I don't think he's a bad person because of this but I am surprised by his reaction. I tried to contact him about this 3 times without any response. That just made me feel like he didn't care about it, was not willing to even discuss it. Even after telling him I would post here to get opinion from other Pontiac guys, no response. Then he comes on here and tells me how wrong it is that I posted this here for everyone to see! I got the refund and that will end this deal, he only sent it because of pressure from you guys. He continues to say that this was only over $5.00 or $10.00 and it isn't a big deal. In my opinion he's missing the big picture and from the response here you guys see this too! I'll stop complaining about it now. Thanks everyone for your input, thanks Ken for the refund. This is a great site, I haven't posted here in a long time but I read it every day.

Old 04-24-2002, 12:18 AM
On Vacation

Great...I hope we can put this $10.00 big deal to bed. "Tempest In A Tea Pot"

Old 04-24-2002, 11:14 AM

Mistakes have been made...no heads rolled...restitution has been made...well done [img]smile.gif[/img] ...alls well that ends well...and there it is.