Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Old 07-27-2004, 02:02 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

I am starting to get a bad feeling about the headliner I ordered from SMS. I ordered it on 6/28 and was told 2-3 weeks. Called them last week and they said it would be shipped before the end of the week. Called today to see if it went out and was told no. When I asked why I was told that he would have to find my file and call me back. This is the same answer I got yesterday from a woman I talked to. I never got a call back. The thing that ticks me off is the fact that my credit card was charged for the full amount on the 28th of last month and I can't get a straight answer on why I don't have it yet. AM I over reacting? Any body have any dealings with this company?

Old 07-27-2004, 02:02 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

I am starting to get a bad feeling about the headliner I ordered from SMS. I ordered it on 6/28 and was told 2-3 weeks. Called them last week and they said it would be shipped before the end of the week. Called today to see if it went out and was told no. When I asked why I was told that he would have to find my file and call me back. This is the same answer I got yesterday from a woman I talked to. I never got a call back. The thing that ticks me off is the fact that my credit card was charged for the full amount on the 28th of last month and I can't get a straight answer on why I don't have it yet. AM I over reacting? Any body have any dealings with this company?

Old 07-28-2004, 04:59 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

I'm not tring to defend them, but I too bought a headliner from them several years ago. Took a long time to arrive and when I called, I found out that they don't sew the headliners themselves, they rely on an outside vendor to sew it for them. That possibly could be your problem.

Old 07-28-2004, 06:00 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I bought door panels from them several years ago, and while I was very satisfied with the quality, SMS was very slow to deliver. Everyone I've talked to has had the same experience - it takes them forever, but they eventually come through with the goods.

Old 07-28-2004, 08:37 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

I can deal with the time issue, my problem is that each time I call them they tell me they are going to check into it and call me back. I have yet to recieve a call back. don't lie to me just tell me the truth and do what you say you are going to do. Also charging my credit card the full amount over a month ago and still not having a good answer for me kind of ticks me off.

Old 07-28-2004, 08:55 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Call them every other day,I had them do a 63 GP interior for me and they did a great job but were REAL slow.Be the squeekey wheel.Tom