Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Old 08-01-2003, 08:19 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Hi everyone! Been a long, rough 10 days. Got up one morning to take my daughter to school and saw it was supposed to rain pretty good that morning. Boy did it ever! 20 mins after leaving the house it was just like driving through a hurricane! Trees flying across the road, trees falling on houses/cars/etc. 2 hours later... 310,000 people without power. 10 days later I got it back, 47,000 still don't. News says as I'm typing this...10 million in damage so far, 54 burglaries, 7 deaths, etc. Largest outage in Memphis history. Did this ever suck!! They're talking about sending National guard here to control the looters. What a mess! People here can't drive worth a lick anyway...and to add to this half the redlights at the main intersections still out...traffic backed up for miles. Not a big deal just treat it like a 4 way stop...RIGHT!! Half the freakin police don't know how to actually get out and have to direct traffic, and the half that do, get stuck at intersections that no motorists wish to cooperate at. Hate everyone missed all this mess. It definitely redefined the word patience! Any one need any mulch??? We gonna have plenty of that here soon.

Got 10 days of downtime to make up for this weekend so I thank everyone for their patience. I know a few were worried their stuff was lost forever cause no one heard from me. I don't blame you, I'd be worried too. I just didn't have anyway to get online on a regular basis, cause I know there will be people wanting to ask questions...so thats why I waited, just didn't think it would take that long though.

O.k. now lemme have it, I got it coming.

Old 08-01-2003, 08:19 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Hi everyone! Been a long, rough 10 days. Got up one morning to take my daughter to school and saw it was supposed to rain pretty good that morning. Boy did it ever! 20 mins after leaving the house it was just like driving through a hurricane! Trees flying across the road, trees falling on houses/cars/etc. 2 hours later... 310,000 people without power. 10 days later I got it back, 47,000 still don't. News says as I'm typing this...10 million in damage so far, 54 burglaries, 7 deaths, etc. Largest outage in Memphis history. Did this ever suck!! They're talking about sending National guard here to control the looters. What a mess! People here can't drive worth a lick anyway...and to add to this half the redlights at the main intersections still out...traffic backed up for miles. Not a big deal just treat it like a 4 way stop...RIGHT!! Half the freakin police don't know how to actually get out and have to direct traffic, and the half that do, get stuck at intersections that no motorists wish to cooperate at. Hate everyone missed all this mess. It definitely redefined the word patience! Any one need any mulch??? We gonna have plenty of that here soon.

Got 10 days of downtime to make up for this weekend so I thank everyone for their patience. I know a few were worried their stuff was lost forever cause no one heard from me. I don't blame you, I'd be worried too. I just didn't have anyway to get online on a regular basis, cause I know there will be people wanting to ask questions...so thats why I waited, just didn't think it would take that long though.

O.k. now lemme have it, I got it coming.

Old 08-01-2003, 08:52 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Wow! someone mentioned you had a huge storm down your way. Glad you're ok. I won't moan about my distributor but I was hoping to have it for Norwalk.
Anyways, welcome back to the modern world. How's the newborn?

http://home.earthlink.net/~uptons1/ <~~some pics of my 65 GTO

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Treat Me Good, I'll Treat You Better; Treat Me Bad, I'll Treat You Worse"
Sonny Barger
Old 08-01-2003, 09:07 PM
Ultimate Warrior

She came equipped with a pretty stout cam....Intake and Exhaust working real good. Must be one of those pontiac spec cams too,with that extra duration on the exhaust side if you get what I'm sayin. Mom and baby are doing fine, thanks for asking. Will try to have you ready by norwalk. We have FedEx.

Old 08-02-2003, 09:08 PM
Senior Chief

glad to hear you and your family survived that storm! i am sure all forum members were concerned more about yo all safety than parts that can be replaced!!!!!!

Old 08-04-2003, 10:24 AM
Ultimate Warrior

"pretty stout cam ,intake and exhaust are working real good, extra duration on the exhaust side" LOL!

I know exactly what you mean! LMAO!

I'll be leaving thursday morning my friend so it looks like we can wait. I do appreciate it though. Glad everyone is fine. Keep in touch.

Phil

Sonny Barger
Old 08-22-2003, 09:22 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Suntuned - I sent you an email inquiring about my distributor with no response. How's it coming along? Email me to let me know what's going on with it and what the specs are you've chosen.

Thanks
Phil

Sonny Barger
Old 08-30-2003, 07:34 PM
Ultimate Warrior

It's done. Send money. Lots and lots of money.

Old 08-31-2003, 03:34 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Cool, thanks.

Sonny Barger