The Body Shop TECH General questions that don't fit in any other forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-29-2024, 09:55 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Default Need some help with endura bumper repair

My GTO is at the paint and body shop now. The guy is doing an excellent job and has gotten a lot done in only a week. I've seen the guys work and I'm confident I made the right choice. My only concern is the endura bumper on my car. I want to ensure that he does it correctly because I'm not so sure how much experience he has on working on the endura bumper. I've gone through a few threads here and it seems 3M use to make a product used to fill in some imperfections but I see 3M does not make it anymore. Any recommendations? I also saw a video somewhere that said to NOT use primer on the bumper because it will crack through the paint....anyone heard of that? Can someone post a video or article that shows a "step by step" in repairing and paint the bumber.