Pontiac - Street No question too basic here!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-06-2023, 10:02 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Cliff Ruggles

Just wanted to say, Thanks to Cliff, for being there when needed.

No, he didn’t pay me 5.00 to post this, and no it’s not a paid advertisement. I don’t usually post stuff like this, but this one is justified.

Some on here will see his posts and think , “here we go again with the same old same old.”

If he tells you something believe it. It’s no skin off him if you do or don’t , but trust me you’ll be better off if you do.

The carb parts are top shelf and if you purchase some you can get the advice you need if you need it. Plain and simple.

Hell, you might even get some extra timing advice even if you don’t think you need it…

I just recently put together one of those 600hp /600 tq setups and it’s just as streetable as he tells you. Had a few questions about that and he was kind enough to explain everything I didn’t know I needed to ask.

That’s pretty hard to come by these days.

Thank Cliff!

P.S. that converter was worth an easy twice what you charged for it. Right out of the box and into the car and never thought about it again till 2-3 days after we’d been driving the car. Wonderful piece of equipment!