Pontiac - Street No question too basic here!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-01-2023, 08:55 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Oil leak

Can anyone recommend a good dye to use to find an oil leak? NAPA and Advance here don’t have any and there are a million brands with wide reviews on Amazon. I have a leak at the front of the engine that as best I can tell is not coming from around the pan or seal. Everything dry up front in that area but after a 10 mile drive I am getting a fairly decent size stain on the driveway that seems to be in the middle of the engine. There are a few drops hanging off the block plate/bellhousing but that’s it. In 555 miles it still shows full but it’s significant enough where I wouldn’t want to park it on someone’s driveway or anything.