Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-24-2023, 06:23 PM

Default For Sale, LOT OF 20 Pontiac OHC 6 Engines

Hello

I have 20 Pontiac OHC 6 Engines for sale as a Lot of 20.

All the Engines I have Have been bought in the Past 30-40 years, Have been in DRY STORAGE the whole time since I bought them, I have No idea Why they were Removed other than a Bad Cam or just exchanged for being Tired or for a V8 Exchange of some type.

There is NO WARRANTY GIVEN OR IMPLIED!!!

I have Never done anything to, indicate their Serviceability, they are JUST BEING SOLD AS SERVICEABLE PARTS. I an guesstimating that since I have Had them SOOOO long that the about 75-80 Percent or More Blocks are Standard Bore, no Rods Thrown, Some Have the 4 Barrel Sprint Setup, some are the 1 Barrels, some have manifolds, Maybe a 1 barrel crab here and there, some have the Quadrajet Carb. I have Never taken an Inventory of them other than in my head, a Small Number are Missing the Head.

They would be Great for Someone to take over in able to keep the ole OHC 6 alive for many years to come,

I am asking for $10.000.00 "FIRM" for the LOT, that is $500.00 Each.

Anyone interested in purchasing them as a "LOT" Please Contact me below.

I do not want to do oneZes, twoZes with them.

I have been a Pontiac Guy since I bought my 1957 Pontiac Cheifton, 1967 Firebird Sprint, My 1969 Tempest Sprint AND MY 1967 Tempest Sprint.

I really Loved the Sprint Engine, Could NOT let them be JUNKED, too rare of an Engine, and 30 years ahead if its time.

I can be reached at 1010297@att.net, I live in Sacramento, Ca.

"PLEASE ONLY SERIOUS OFFERS, PLEASE"

Thanks,

Mike