Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-15-2023, 02:25 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwood82d View Post
Thanks for the heads up. We do have the 4th Hurst wheel and I did not know that... I'll have to see if they can be cleaned up.

I believe it is one of the early ones. It came with the trim behind the rear tire and does not have the Judge logo on the dash. I sent the VIN to the Pontiac Historical Society to get the original dealer order sheet a while back also.
Hide those wheels like gold , no matter how bad you think they look at present.
They can be restored . Or just fluffed with nondestructive methods to a certain level.
Coolest wheel you can put on a GTO

The Pattern Judges were the very earliest , and all optioned identical within certain confines.
January and some February cars.
Your seatbelt is dated February , and can see at least 3 of the Pattern options so far..
Hood Tach , Driver Remote Mirror , Deluxe Seatbelts

The PHS Invoice will tell for sure by the order number.
Also , if you have a Lucite GTO emblem over the heater controls - it is about definitely a Pattern Car.

The Following User Says Thank You to Baron Von Zeppelin For This Useful Post: