THE LOBBY A gathering place. Introductions, sports, showin' off your ride, birthday-anniversary-milestone, achievements, family oriented humor.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-11-2023, 01:45 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I've never had a use for a small truck but from the replies here it sure seems like people want them.

I need a truck that hauls and will tow 10,000+ lbs. up mountain grades without strain (which is why it's a Duramax). That's really the only reason I own a truck. Otherwise it just sits in the garage for months at a time. It's paid for and not going anywhere.

It's going to have to last me a lifetime now given what I've seen for prices lately. In fact a friend is getting ready to pull the trigger on a new Duramax crew cab 4x4, basically just like mine but brand new, and out the door he's paying $105,000 That's just crazy!! I don't know what his payments will be but I know his tags are going to be $2300 a year Not to mention insurance.

Gotta be rich to buy one now.

https://youtu.be/XqEydRRRwqE