Pontiac - Street No question too basic here!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-04-2023, 07:49 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Maiden Voyage for the Quickjack

I've had this for about a year now but between the drivetrain project and winter, just never got around to using it. I'll also admit I was just a little apprehensive about it. There are a few failure videos on Youtube where people drop their cars. They all seem to do the same thing, they try to lower the car after releasing only one of the locking supports. The car starts leaning when they start to lower it. Then they panic and their instinct is to try and get it down faster, which is the opposite of what they should do. Then the car goes crashing down.

Anyway, my first test lift went fine. No problems. I think I'm gonna like this thing.

https://youtube.com/shorts/gG15nb4FWeo?feature=share
The Following User Says Thank You to jhein For This Useful Post: