Pontiac - Street No question too basic here!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-20-2023, 08:02 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSchmitz View Post
I bought one Optima red top battery. High price and short life. That's was it for me.
The problem is which battery do you by now, that you know will be a good battery? Mine were all yellow tops. I really can’t complain about first one, it sat for 2 years, with out every being charged while motor up date was being done. Years ago you could just throw them on a charger and they come back, so I thought. I guess sometimes your so into the up grade you forget about little stuff. The second one was one I got burnt on. They have a sticker on them that tells you the born date. I mean whoever thinks to check that, didn’t realize it at the time but sticker had fallen off into battery tray. This one I take out for winter and have a battery tender on it. So I keep checking it. Been two years so far so good.