THE LOBBY A gathering place. Introductions, sports, showin' off your ride, birthday-anniversary-milestone, achievements, family oriented humor.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-18-2023, 02:48 PM

Default Feb 18 update- later this month

Feb 18 update:

Hi Douglas, we are machining currently and will begin shipping later this month. The website will show inventory next week after the holiday. thanks, Paul at RARE

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23337 YT View Post
I just noticed in another thread someone had gotten an e-mail stating round ports were in stock. I have an order for D ports going back to July of 2021. I went to the RARE page hoping for an update on my order and I got one...my order status was changed to canceled. It wasn't canceled by me. I sent an e-mail asking what happened, waiting for a reply.

1972+ Lucerne Blue 4-door hardtop "what if" T-41 Le Mans Sport GT/Grand Am concepts. Equipped with future 3" journal "455 HO"/"what if" prototype "SD 455".
What if GM had continued production of the 1970-72 GM A body somewhere in the southern hemisphere?