Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-22-2022, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDH79TA View Post
Back in 1984 at the ripe old age of 15. Bought a 67 LeMans 2 door HT. 3 different colors of paint and/or primer. Rear sat lower than the front from worn out springs. But it was complete, original and ran and drove home. $500. All the rage at that time were 68 and up Chevelles. Always preferred the 65-67 LeMans body style myself and they were fairly cheap back then.
Bought my 1967 GTO hardtop - Mariner Turquoise, Black interior - 4 speed, console, posi, A/C, Power disc brakes (front only, 1st time offered), steel wheels w/ dog dish hubcaps. Ordered in early September, took delivery Dec. 21st, 1967
Price delivered to dealership -$3265.00. Drove that car until May 19, 1971, then took delivery of a 1971 GTO, 455 HO, blue hardtop similarly equipped as the 1967 car. But had the Honeycomb wheels and black-walled tires which cost me extra!
Wish I had them both!! I'm 84.
FHummel

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FHummel For This Useful Post: