Pontiac - Street No question too basic here!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-04-2022, 04:45 PM
Ultimate Warrior

TC let me give you some encouragement when it comes to 60919 cam. Mr Pontiac ( Rich ) has 1967 GTO. Weights 3600 #’s
At Norwalk this year he ran back to back 11.60’s there’s a video of it I’ll see if I can find it, Now the funny part, he has a block of wood under gas pedal to keep him from going faster then 11.60’s. Has no roll bar in the car and doesn’t want to put one in. thats backs up what I’m saying. Here’s his combo, it’s a .060 400 block, with a 4.21 stroke crank. ( I sold him ) out of box E-Heads that were gone through by Gabby. The heads flow 290 cfm 72 cc. Performer dual plan intake. A Cliff R puke Jette. Just kidding Chiff. Has 4:10 gear. 3800 stall convertor. 1-3/4 headers. Timing all in by 1500 rpms and runs 36 degrees total timing. He shifts at 6200 rpms. I’m not beating my chest, I like helping guys, but I pick the cam and help him though the whole combo. I believe car would run 11.40’s with out block of wood under gas paddle. LOL