THE LOBBY A gathering place. Introductions, sports, showin' off your ride, birthday-anniversary-milestone, achievements, family oriented humor.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-24-2021, 08:44 PM

Bob,

Another Brother in Christ praying some more for you at this moment; typing here on the interweb and making up an intercessory prayer for all to see.
You are loved by many here as it is apparent by all the responses, of that there is no doubt.

Matthew 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
And here many of us on here of the same mindset of you are also sharing to some extent in your loss.

Keep posting Brother and get the feeling out,
Many have been there before and will be at some point.

You may ask "why" at this time.
Sir, my take on things like this is that the kingdom of our Lord grows sometime through struggle.
Jesus said it would not always be easy.
My hope is that someone reading this thread will come to know Christ through the love and devotion to Him that has been chronicled here.

Peace be with you Bob.
Have a good night.

JT

The Following User Says Thank You to RamblerRacer For This Useful Post: