THE LOBBY A gathering place. Introductions, sports, showin' off your ride, birthday-anniversary-milestone, achievements, family oriented humor.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-03-2020, 01:59 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Default What are you doing with your extra time??

Since a lot of us seem to have a little more time on our hands lately- what are you doing with it?

I travel every week for work and we are grounded until further notice so not much work going on.

Not interested in talking about the politics or infection rate....enough of that on TV.

What are you doing with your time that you wouldn’t have otherwise???

Spending more time with the family, actually eating dinner together instead of having practices or games every night.

Since the gyms are closed I’ve started riding my mountain bike again, tore the old deck out, re-sodded the back yard and planted about 5 trees. We’ve been meaning to do this for years just never had.....time.

All of the cars are detailed, the motor for the 66 GTO is done and was picked up yesterday. The transmission should be done this weekend. Sending the Tri-Power carbs out to be rebuilt so hopefully it won’t be too long.

Other than that I have a few small projects to do and will probably trade some of the cars in the garage with the ones in storage for a change.

The are asking us to take a weeks vacation each month which I’m good with until things get back to normal. More time to get stuff done I guess..