THE LOBBY A gathering place. Introductions, sports, showin' off your ride, birthday-anniversary-milestone, achievements, family oriented humor.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-29-2018, 07:04 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Lot’s of great arm chair quarterbacks on here. They will tell you exactly how they would have done it different, or are quick to critique your failures. The funny thing is they seldom show anything they are actually doing or working on, but talk about their past successes just like an old warrior. Most of them should put up or shut up if they can’t constructively contribute to helping a PY member achieve success. If you aren't on here to positively contribute to a members success, go watch CNN and knit a fuc_king toilet rug while doing so.

David - Sorry this has been such a trail of tears for you. See if you can find a restorable door or shop that is more motivated. I know on my 72 Formula the repop door skins sucked. Once I bit the the bullet for a good original door the problems were much more easily resolved.