Pontiac - Race The next Level

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-30-2017, 10:52 PM
Suspended

LOL Let me get right on laying out the recipe to suite your needs. NOT How about you post up the specs since you know it all.

You continue to be a legend in your own mind.

All I was trying to do is help folks think about what they are doing. But we'll not have any of that. Carry on with your rhetoric that supports the "legend".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vaught View Post
Agree, Aaron BUT. How about you post up some piston specs (for the typical Pontiac buyer) from any catalog that shows a CYLINDER PRESSURE SPEC for the piston vs the Advertised Compression Ratio spec (typically advertised in the paperwork). Also post up the other specs: Camshaft specs, camshaft lobe positions, variable or fixed camshaft phasing, .................................................. ........................... Pressure sensors you used to take the readings Kistler or others.

Also post up the new slang words used around the local Drive-In:
"My Pressure per Crank Angle Degree is bigger than your Pressure per Crank Angle Degree."

Much more useful for the average first time Boosted Engine Guy to say:

Charlie66 has a 8.75 to 1 Compression Ratio engine with XXX Turbo Camshaft and YYY volume cylinder heads, with ZZZ head gasket and BBB dish volume in his pistons and can make 750 hp with a 194 cid Pontiac engine at 35 psi of boost pressure.

How about we have a vote (poll) on which way is more useful for the typical Boost Guy.

Tom V.

MILLWRIGHTS ROCK!

Last edited by Aaron Quinton; 01-30-2017 at 11:00 PM.