Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-11-2016, 06:23 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Default '71 GTO

Hi everyone. Not sure this belongs here, so the moderators can feel free to move it. I've been watching a particular '71 GTO for a short time. It had been on ebay recently but the reserve was never met. The last bid was $28,000.00. I see it listed again on ebay. I put a bid in but I'm sure there is a long ways to go. The car is listed as belonging to Smokey Mountain Traders. It is brownish in color with a black vinyl top. A young lady is standing in front of it. Not sure she is part of the package, but that would be ok with me LOL. No listing number and I don't know how to transfer it here. It looks quite nice in pics but don't they all. If someone would take a moment and take a peek, I'd be very grateful. I could use your honest opinion. I should also add that I've seen this same car for a buy it now at another site for $37,000.00. Nice car but I have no interest in paying that amount. Thank you very much, Carmine.