THE LOBBY A gathering place. Introductions, sports, showin' off your ride, birthday-anniversary-milestone, achievements, family oriented humor.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-30-2016, 07:56 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I've got a challenger. Great car and it rides nice and heavy too. I guess that is what makes them mind boggling is how they can get that heavy car down the track so fast. It just didn't look like one but I didn't see the times nor the Hellcat badge or hood but my screen is not great. I watched a few hellcats run down the track on Powertour last year and talked with the owner of one. I have some video somewhere. Seeing all these hellcat killers make me come back to one thing. Not one is off the showroom floor factory warrantied.

Check out my sons blog, www.driftundertheradar.com