Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-06-2014, 08:38 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtea64 View Post
I was re-looking at all these priceless photos posted by The Champ from his '64 Dealer Sales Manual. This time I noted one that is in my accessories section of the manual that is not posted. Based on what is in the photo, I'll guess that page was lifted from his manual by a thief. It is the Wood Wheel complete with some sales wording and the price.
Attachment 357748
I missed your post...

That is from the "Accessory Section" of the 1964 Pontiac Dealers Sales Manual. It's there because the wheel was available on several 1964 models - not just the GTO.

In my focus for getting the Tempest/LeMans/GTO specific info - I failed to look at the other sections to post info from.

You are going to be responsible for another marathon scanning session - as I have discovered many more pages that may be of interest here...