Pontiac - Race The next Level

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-07-2014, 02:41 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Decoding my time slip to start making improvements...

Wondering if you guys had any general advice on how to decode the different parts of a time slip to see where I can get the biggest ROI.

I had 5 passes on Saturday, and ended up with et's between 16.7 and my best of 16.316 @ 84.86. Time slip is attached.

Car is 67 FB. 350P, summit 2800 cam, holley 600 vs, th350, stock converter, 69 logs, 2.5 exh, open 3.23 8.2 bop, hei.

I didn't have any traction issues to speak of, and it seemed to pull consistently. My .4 gain came from shifting at around 5 instead of about 4200.

Thanks for any advice. I know my times don't come close to many if not all the players here, but I figure that all of you were once where I am at. I plan to stick with this 350 for a little bit at least.

Thx again!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20140407_103012.jpg
Views:	287
Size:	29.7 KB
ID:	359709