Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-05-2013, 12:49 PM
Suspended

Default MATCHING NUMBERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexs73gto View Post
Uncle , you didn't rear all the posts but you are completely wrong in the eyes of everyone. If it's been changed it's not numbers matching because in the statement itself NUMBERS MATCHING explains itself. That would be like saying I have this NOS part it's only been on for a short time but it still NOS. NO IT"S NOT. Numbers matching means just that. Plain & simple. Fact not fiction.
THE METALFINISHER TOLD ME A LONG TIME AGO UNLESS WE WERE STANDING AT THE END OF THE ASSEMBLY LINE FOR EVERY CAR MADE THAN OUR OPINION IS JUST A OPINION BECAUSE NOBODY REALLY KNOWS DID GM HAVE A PLAN YES THEY SURE DID WAS SAID PLAN IN A BOOK OR MANUAL YES IM SURE IT WAS BUT IT WAS A BUSINESS UNLESS IM WRONG THEY HAD A PLAN B TO AND COULD CARE LESS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN THE CAR LEFT THE LINE LET ALONE 45 YEARS LATER, SO IF YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW THE MEANING OF MATCHING NUMBERS ITS LIKE THE METALFINISHER TOLD ME. THE NUMBERS MATCH WHEN WHAT YOU HAVE IN YOUR WALLET MATCHES WHAT I WANT FOR THE CAR END OF DEBATE.