Pontiac - Race The next Level

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-21-2013, 03:47 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Some how this thread is starting to turn in to "I hate ethanol in my pump gas" thread and this topic has nothing to do with the (e10) fuel you use in your passenger cars - period. clearly I see the interview in a different light than some of you do, I guess I chose a bad example cuz we are getting in to government amongst others that are not related to this subject mater. The point I am trying to make is corn is not the only source and is actually one of the lowest yielding crops to use for ethanol. You people are ignoring that with what corn that is used the "by product" is still a viable feed (even enriched) for cattle so it isn't "just thrown away" as a waist material. Some how most everyone ignores this. More over there is a common mistake that people associate ethanol with methanol and there are not the same alcohol.Lets talk about e85/E100 and leave your dislike about your passenger car fuel out of this please This is in the race section for a reason and not the street area

p.s fact is the government does pay some farmers to "not" grow crops ......hmmmm

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WARPed For This Useful Post: