Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-20-2012, 07:28 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Thank you for leaving this tread alone.

I am maybe not a kid but proud to be young at mind.

Here is a copy of your Email to me :

Hei Espen

Gi meg et tilbud på den, jeg glemte at je har lagret den I et bygg som ligger noen mil på utsiden av byen og tar meg litt tid å dra dit. Og det gidder jeg ikke hvis jeg ikke får noe for den.

Hilsen Roar

I will translate :

Give me an offer on it, I did forget that I stored it in another building that is a about 12 miles from town and it will take me some time to get there. And I do not bother with it if I do not get paid for it

My answer sendt from my Iphone :

Hei Roar
Ser den, men kan du ikke bare si hva du syns er fornuftig for den ?
Liker som sakt ikke og gi bud på ting siden det kan slå negativt ut.

Translation :
I understand, but cant you just say what you think is sensible for it ?
As I said so do I not like to give offers as it could have a negative effect

And that Email did you never answer before you posted here and did state that it was sold.

Ohh my youngest daughter did read your post here regarding how many cars you have
(Quote :this part will be installed on another pontiac he got it practically for free and I am cleaning the garage for old junk I dont need, oh we are many driving pontiacs here. Got 5 gtos myself and 3 other pontiacs. and a bunch of other old american cars.)
Here is what she said http://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/...99#post4527199

And last I just want to mention that I gladly would have paid you 1000 Nok (160-170 USD)for it + shipping, guess you did a bad deal on that cowl and not respond to my mail

Last edited by Loffen; 01-20-2012 at 07:50 PM.