Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-02-2011, 11:32 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Goals for 2011..

OK, to all of you in the 70-72 group, what are your goals for 2011? I'm thinking automotive/hobby type stuff, but personal stuff is just fine.

Me, I want to drag race again which calls for going to the Nationals in Oregon in July. Secondly, to finally get that 11-second timeslip. Considering all my runs have been at 4000+ ft altitude tracks, being at sea level should be an eye-opener as well as the few extra HP I need to get the elusive 11.xx out of my street car.

That, and losing the last 20 pounds on top of the 50 I've already lost.

Anyone else want to chime in?

Happy New Year to all. 2011 has to be better than 2010 was.

462 cid/ 6x-4/ TH400/ 3.36:1/ 28x10.5/ 3880#/ 12.35 @ 109.36/ 1.69 60 ft/ 4 wheel disc brakes/ 15 mpg