Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-03-2010, 02:27 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default 76 T/A Going to be scraped before 9/30/2010, Anyone need parts before it goes??

The village where I live has come down on me for having an unlicensed car in my backyard and I'm saving the complete drive train out of it for myself (engine, transmission, rear axle and subframe). If I have any other parts you may need before it goes please PM me. Not trying to make a fortune off of it but I hate sending parts to the scrapyard when someone may need something from it.

The car is pretty rusty but there are still some parts that could be used. I'll post some pics of it so you can see what there is you could possibly need. It has to go within the next 30 days so if you need something you need to get a hold of me ASAP. Before anyone asks it has aftermarket T Tops installed during it's rough life I knew the car as it came from my hometown Erie PA and it's been through alot.

I also have to get rid of my 97 T/A (I am not parting it out, fuel line fire under the hood, selling complete car LT1 base car, automatic) within the same time frame. I will post pictures of the 97 in the appropriate forum.

1984 Grand Prix

100% Pontiacs in my driveway!!! What's in your driveway?

If you don't take some of the RACETRACK home with you, Ya got cheated