Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-29-2008, 09:55 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Send a message via AIM to poison heart

SRT4s run high 13s in the 1/4 if the ricer knows how to drive it. My Hemi Ram ran better than 9.4 in the 1/8 bone stock including the tires and 3.55 gears. I think my 1/8th is 9.2 now. Not bad for a 4800 lbs truck with basic bolt ons.

I didn't know those 98 Ls1s were so quick!

No Pontiac stories yet but I get all kinds of dumb asses trying to race my truck. I stomped a v6 single cab short bed chevy. When I stopped at the gas station the guy started asking me about my truck and he was impressed. He drove a v6 for f*cks sake. I've also had a million tuners try to run against me including a susuki and a kia. I've also put down a few Duramax diesels and a hand full of new Tundras. Beat a few 5.0s and a bunch of new Vtechs, beat a 350 and a G35, beat a super charged harley davidson F150.

Lined up with a pair of kids talkin crap at the track. Decent looking, killer sounding 72ish C10 pick up. They said "14.6???? no way, I don't believe that." We lined up, I did a small burn out, We staged, I launched and they backed up and left. I don't know why???

I had some 2000ish Firebird on my ass for a few miles late one night. When the road went to 2 lanes I scooted over and waited until I could see his hood in my window. Right before I floored it I noticed it was a Trans Am! My truck downshifter from 5th to 2nd and after that he didn't gain an inch on my and I bet him back to where it went down to 1 lane again. He stayed about 1/2 mile back the rest of the way home. I bet he wasn't expecting a truck to take him haha

1959 Star Chief 4 Dr HT dual quad 389 4 speed
1962 Pontiac Plain Jane Catalina

http://pontiac-59.com/