Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-18-2008, 03:02 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default 57 2 dr. Safari Wagon value

Have a chance to get a 57 Safari 2 dr Wagon. May have Starchief trim, will verify from my pics tonight. Car has been sitting in a barn for 10 or so years and is a complete southern car. It does need floor work, but the rest of the body looks pretty decent. All chrome is there and in great shape, as is all glass. Underhood looks to be complete and all original.

Will need a full restore, but again, is all there and a really decent starting point for a project.

Can I get some opinions of what this car may be worth as it sits and restored? (I can't get any pics or a better look right now, but hope to within a matter of days.)

Thanks in advance!