WELCOME!

Go Back   PY Online Forums - Bringing the Pontiac Hobby Together > PY Welcomes 2004-06 GTO Owners > 04-06 General Tech/Discussion

04-06 General Tech/Discussion 2004-2006 GTO General Tech and discussion.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-15-2005, 01:19 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mr_GTO:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by judge_jury_executioner_69:
dont get me wrong the new gto is a decent car. but i think that GM could have done better. its sad when imports in the same price range can hang with it. if gm is going to put more time and money into a cobalt that is a import wanna be then the GTO theres a problem. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

would you please just shut up now. You don't have a clue, you've NEVER had a clue about anything you are talkinag bout. I know you are a young kid but damn boy go take a business class would you?

It isn't sad, it is the way of life these days. The old GTO wasn't ever all that fast compared to the Mopars or Buicks or the heavy duty Chevies, but today the Corvette then the GTO run the streets for GM. Other companies just stick high HP AWD systems in their cheap ass cars and they have winners. But I will tell you, Mitsubishi might not be around in 5 years and GM owns part of Subie, so be happy there is competition.

The cobalt is not in the same class as the GTO or Evo. THe sooner you learn that the better off you'll be. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i never said the coblat is in the same class. its a junk $20,000 car that is chevys answer to the import. just like you said about mitsubishi maybe not being around in 5 years you dont know if the import craze will be either. why dump that kind of money in 1 project insted o fmaking the whole line of cars better.