Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Old 11-08-2006, 09:42 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Booster Dewy Brake Booster Rebuild Wonderful

Greetings, a few weks ago I asked about a local company not far from me who rebuilds brake boosters. Got lots of positive response, so I went and took my 67 disc brake booster to them. Dewy is very friendly and asnwers even simple questions I should already know. Anyway, two weeks later I pick up my booster looking beautiful with corect cad plating and everything detailed down to the small cotter pin. I also get a fwe bolts he cad plates to make the instalation look so nice. And, like another company offered to help on the phone if I had any problems. I responded that since we life in the same area, I'd give him $20.0 and a free super to instal it for me. He said thanks, but he's way to busy to take time to eat with strangers, who offer him such a huge amount of money for so simple of a job. I wil use him again real son. COst complete was $150,00 and the best part is he likes to show some of the rare stuff he's working on. I learned that pontiac has a B body with a one year only booster. Anyway, you can't go wrong with this guy. Good day.

Mike

Old 11-10-2006, 02:06 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I second that. Got my brake booster done by him a few years back. Quick turnaround, excellent product, excellent service, great price.