Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Old 05-17-2006, 06:19 PM

Default Formula400, great guy, excellent work, A+

I just purchased a 73 GTO from Formula400 (Tom F.), and I just wanted everyone to know this is a stand up guy who went out of his way to help me get this car. He got the car from a friend of his who works out of the area, and even went as far as to pay his friend for the car and wait a couple of weeks until I could get down to Buffalo to pick it up. When I picked up the car I got to see his restoration shop and some of his work, all I can say is if you are near Buffalo and want resto. work done, this is the guy to go to. He does beautiful work. I would deal with Tom anytime. Thanks again for all the effort. Oh, and by the way, the GTO was everything he said it was, what a rust free beauty!

Old 05-18-2006, 07:25 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Send a message via Yahoo to Pontiacmuscle

Ive dealt with Tom before and he indeed does his very best to help out and is a Super Nice Guy!Congrats on your new Project! Very Cool.

Old 05-18-2006, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 75ta4spd
I just purchased a 73 GTO from Formula400 (Tom F.), and I just wanted everyone to know this is a stand up guy who went out of his way to help me get this car. He got the car from a friend of his who works out of the area, and even went as far as to pay his friend for the car and wait a couple of weeks until I could get down to Buffalo to pick it up. When I picked up the car I got to see his restoration shop and some of his work, all I can say is if you are near Buffalo and want resto. work done, this is the guy to go to. He does beautiful work. I would deal with Tom anytime. Thanks again for all the effort. Oh, and by the way, the GTO was everything he said it was, what a rust free beauty!
I'm Toms metal man and I thought that car was real nice too!I wish I would have seen it before I bought my 74 TA,cause I would have gotten that car instead.That car was in awesome shape.Plus the fact that I probably wont see any of those cars in the area again:( .Good luck with your new project!!

Old 05-21-2006, 09:26 AM

Thanks guys, I still can't get over the condition of the body on this car. After restoring a rusty car, this one is going to be fun!

Old 05-21-2006, 11:53 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

thanks for the kind words, it was a pleasure to meet you and your buddy. I always enjoy meeting py guys and and saving another pontiac!
Don't forget you promised to send photos of it done, and i'll be waiting!
thanks again
tom