Suspension TECH Including Brakes, Wheels and tires

Old 09-29-2004, 05:26 PM

Hi guys,
I was just interested to know if anyone has used a late model GM master and booster as an upgrade on their 68-72 A body? If so which ones are a direct or close upgrade other than the differences with the imperial/metric threads on the lines. I don't mind making up new lines with both configurations on each line.

Bruce

Old 09-29-2004, 05:26 PM

Hi guys,
I was just interested to know if anyone has used a late model GM master and booster as an upgrade on their 68-72 A body? If so which ones are a direct or close upgrade other than the differences with the imperial/metric threads on the lines. I don't mind making up new lines with both configurations on each line.

Bruce

Old 09-30-2004, 09:17 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Ye asks and ye shall receive.

Check my website, second section. Click Here

462 cid/ 6x-4/ TH400/ 3.36:1/ 28x10.5/ 3880#/ 12.35 @ 109.36/ 1.69 60 ft/ 4 wheel disc brakes/ 15 mpg
Old 09-30-2004, 10:40 AM

Hey PMD, thanks a bunch for that very helpful information. I must also add this little tidbit,,,, I have read many of your posts as well as replies, and contrary to what many on this forum think, I feel you have a fantastic sense of humour! Much similar to my own, and one that deserves applause! I wish more people out in the world had a sense of humour like ours. Life would be so much more fun.

Bruce

Old 09-30-2004, 08:46 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

There are some photos and part numbers on http://www.carcraft.com/tipstricks/3027/index1.html to reinforce what Bill said above.
http://www.carcraft.com/tipstricks/3027/index1.html