Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Old 11-10-2006, 12:04 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default THANK YOU ALL PONTIAC

Thank you for the R&D and customer support that you have given me to keep me racing & going faster safely. I have had no issues with your block I have broke rods bent cam shafts .075 and even frozen it leaving water in it and able to weld the freeze cracks because of the qaulity of the material the block is made of. yes Im posting because of the other thread I think we need to reconize the people trying to stand behind the products and make them better.
Thank you for sponsoring races with block coopons it is nice of you to give back to us as your markiting at the same time.

Thank you for things like giving Kids small jobs and helping them to get experiance in the world my daugter looks forward to seeing ou at Norwalk every year and wheres your shirts to school a lot.

Thank you for helping me as a racer when I needed parts in a hurry but alos need time to pay for them I know you cant do that for everyone and you sure didnt have to do it for me it does show me your not all about profit your also about helping someone.

thank you for the other things that Ive seen you do for other people that it wouldnt be right to mention here.

Please keep it up We do apreciate it

also thank you to Chris Casperson for a great place to gain Knowlage keep up with the hapenings and stay informed about pontiacs

this is a great forum and usefull tool you have given us

Siincerly Ray Cox

Mat it! Spray it! Chute it! Just another 8 Second Pass!

Last edited by Ray Cox; 11-10-2006 at 12:18 PM. Reason: forgot the thums up!
Old 11-10-2006, 12:18 PM
Senior Chief

You will be getting my buisness as well.

Old 11-10-2006, 01:07 PM
Senior Chief

Customer service plays a great part in the overall picture, called All Pontiac earlier this year with a problem, was told to send it back for another or stop by the shop to exchange. Was traveling through Richmond the next week so decided to stop and take the "offered" free tour. They were appreciative of the info and I left very satisified. Those guys are definitely on the "A" list.

Old 11-11-2006, 09:41 PM
Boost Engineer

Every transaction I have had with All-Pontiac has been a positive one. I hope to own one of their blocks at some point and have it in one of my cars.

Great Job, Guys! This included allof the "Tepee" guys who were at PRI last year:

The Butlers, The Ram Air People from Texas, BOP, the Indian Adventures new owners, Mark S and his valve covers, etc, etc.
The all know what customer service is.

Tom V.

Despite small distractions, there are those who will go Forward, Learning, Sharing Knowledge, Doing what they can to help others move forward.
Old 11-11-2006, 10:02 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I bought a new IA-2 block last Thursday from All Pontiac. These are good guys to work with, you can get them on the phone when you need them, and, as has already been stated, well tested quality products.

Old 11-11-2006, 10:28 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I don't own their products (yet) but I'd like to chime in and thank them for supporting a little, all Pontiac race our club, The Arkansas Pontiac Association, hosts every year. They've helped out with prize certificates and we appreciate it.

Last edited by critter; 11-12-2006 at 11:00 AM.
Old 11-12-2006, 12:19 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I have one of the first run IA2 blocks (1-25) before the registered main deal. I bought it from dick duclow. It is still sitting in it's OEM shrink wrap, and i'm aware of the things I need to check when I get ready to build this block.

Still, I suspect that if I find some horrible issue with the block that all pontiac will work with me to resolve it.

That my friends is customer service.

Old 11-12-2006, 01:33 AM
Ultimate Warrior

let's not forget that they get on the boards, and answer questions.

gotta thank all the vendors who do this.

so many do not, and some are even worse....get on the boards and magically only pop up when there is a chance to sell something.